I have purchased Sobha apartment deluxe apartment by paying 1.4 Cr and got it registered in October 2015. While booking I also opted for additional car parking and paid. The registering process completed in Oct 2015 including parking area without mentioning parking Number.

After follow ups, it took year to allot parking and I was informed by mail back to back parking .I was allotted non motorable slot where the pillars are blocking me I requested them to change the parking but they refuse to do anything.

The access to parking is unscientific and faulty design and very narrow space to move the cars. Particularly big size cars huge problems just cannot not manage. I am daily cursing them.. see parking is an important element to house, we expect the builder to provide without claim or follow ups..

While questioning them, builder says it’s as per the BDA guidelines, fair practice etc bull *** explanations.. Customer is totally taken for ride..

This person wrote the review flat from Sobha Developers Ltd. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sobha Developers Ltd to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sobha Developers Ltd for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments